Rainbee.com was the Internet’s first child specialty store. In 1997, Rainbee.com was born to fulfill the needs of mothers who desire high quality Bedding, Accessories, furniture,and gift items for their children ranging from baby to Teens, but don’t have the time, or access to child specialty stores.
The company's online catalog showcases and retails over 10,000 exclusive children's products from 250 celebrated designers and manufacturers worldwide. Our friendly and knowledgeable WorkerBeez (customer service representatives) strive to make shopping at RainBee.com a fun and enjoyable experience.
Rainbee.com was founded in 1997 to help mom's looking for exclusive products for their children. Parents that found themselves living outside larger metroploitan areas could not find the smaller boutique style stores that carry the type of products they were looking for. Or if lucky enough to find a store, get there during business hours with their hectic schedules. Even busy parents in the larger metro areas found the selections, and convenience at these stores very limited. So out of necessity our e-store Rainbee was created to help the vast population of our country that is out of reach of the "land stores" Not only would an e-store help time-crunched moms near major cities, but parents in places like Wichita, Kansas, Springfield, Missouri, and Des Moines, Iowa for instance that have no such designer shops within a 100 mile radius would no longer be ignored.
RainBee.com is now 15 years old! It employs a team of energetic public relations coordinators, programmers, writers, and most importantly, friendly and knowledgeable WorkerBeez, many of whom are parents themselves. Every one of RainBee’s employees is committed to realizing parents’ dreams of shopping for products from the most well respected manufacturers around the world when they want to, where they want to.
What Makes us Different ?
When it's about your Baby or Child it had Better be Personal !
· We realize that the Internet can seem like a rather cold and impersonal way to shop for your children. That's why we strive to keep RainBee.com as inviting as possible with top-notch customer service representatives who are here to guide you through the ordering process. Our employees are cheerful and smiling people - no grouches allowed. What can we say? The WorkerBeez are a warm and fuzzy bunch.
· Each of our customer service representatives is thoroughly trained to handle your calls. We know our merchandise inside and out so that we can answer your questions as quickly as possible via email or telephone.
· Need help designing the nursery? Give us your color/style preferences and a price range and we'll put together some options for you. Coming Soon: Check out our Designer of the Month link for additional ideas.
A Reputation for Quality
· All of our products are personally chosen by experienced parents and tested for safety and durability. We don't sell anything we wouldn't buy for our own children.
· Rainbee.com has been recognized by several national publications as a top web retailer including Consumer Reports and most recently, Child Magazine.
A Commitment to Children Extending Beyond Cyberspace
· Rainbee is very proud to maintain a solid relationship with both local and foriegn charities. Mayas Hope Foundation which is a school and home for orphaned babies and kids in the Phillipines, Casa Hogar Sion (House of the Sun) Which is a school and home for orphans and kids in dangerous situations in Tijuana, Mexico, and also Orangewood Home in So. California, Which helps Kids and young parents from Baby to 18 and even beyond. Rainbee helps by giving products to them. These include irregular items, out of style items as well as top quality items. These items are given so the children in these homes can feel someone cares about them.
Respect For Your Privacy
· RainBee.com is committed to making the online shopping experience as safe as possible. Every piece of information you send to us is encrypted by our secure site and available only to our employees.
· We carry a deep inventory that allows us to ship out most products in a matter of hours via United Postal Service. (Oversized orders that have to be shipped from the manufacturer do take substantially longer.)
· If there will be a delay, Rainbee will be certain to notify you as soon as possible.
· Feel free to call us anytime to track your order. 877-RAINBEE (724-6233)